R&D Project in partnership with Cincinnati university
Maumee Scientific, in partnership with University of Cincinnati (UC), aims to develop a high-end composting unit to manage food waste and reduce volume by up to 90% within 24 – 48 hours. The food waste composter will target medical and industrial markets.
The set objectives are to come up with a composting system with the main below features.
- Pre-shredding of organic waste to accelerate the composting process
- Energy efficient technologies
- Loading systems for organic waste and offloading of compost
- Balance technology to measure intake of waste and output of compost
- Programmable Logic Controller (PLC) monitoring technology
- Sensor technology for monitoring carbon, nitrogen, oxygen, and temperature
- Odor treatment solutions
Would you be interested to lean more about this project, do not hesitate to contact us through: Info@maumeescientific.com